Cheryl Tiegs one of the first super models and a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover model several times as well. This poster, from Pro Arts, was released in 1978 and is titled Ms. Tiegs and it catalog number 14-591. It has been said, but I can simply not prove it, that this poster rivaled in sales that of Farrah’s red bikini pose. Tiegs has at least one other poster from Pro Arts, released a year or so earlier, I believe.
10 Most Recent Posts
- Lynda Carter’s 1977 Pro Arts Poster
- Joe Namath’s 1977 Pro Arts Poster
- Randi Oakes 1980 poster
- Brian Kerwin’s Rare 1981 Pro Arts Poster
- Ms (Sybil) Danning’s 1981 Pro Arts Poster
- Teri Copley’s 1985 Starmakers Poster
- Casper Van Dien’s 1998 Shirtless Poster
- Angie Dickinson’s 1977 Pro Arts Poster
- Ken Wahl’s 1987 Wiseguy Poster
- Ms. (Kate) Jackson’s 1978 Pro Arts Poster
Search By Month
© Glory Miller and Postermania 2016-17. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Glory Miller and Postermania with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.